Odds & ends from the convention coverage:
1) The Democrats don't have a monopoly on dumb Baldwin brothers.
2) The Bush daughters need much better joke writers.
3) George P. is cute, but he's too young to be talking about home-ownership statistics. Maybe he and dad talk real estate at the dinner table, but he looks barely old enough to buy a drink, let alone a house.
4) Bill Frist sounds like he's bullshitting even when he's presumably sincere (as in his attacks on malpractice lawsuits). He should stick to backroom deals.
5) I am very lucky to have missed Elizabeth Dole's speech.
6) Sam Brownback is uncomfortable answering questions about his opposition to gay marriage. He seems afraid he'll say what he thinks.